Monday, October 17, 2011

{pickle dreams}

i had another pickle dream last night. you might be thinking, "another pickle dream? did i miss the post about the other pickle dream?"

no. i just didn't think it was of any consequence. a pickle dream on its own is just that: a dream about a pickle. or many pickles. or two.

but any time a dream is recurring, i think that means that it means more. i think that means that you need to examine it and analyze it and just turn it over and over in your head day and night. act it out in the daylight and see what is revealed.

last night, i dreamt that all the pickles in my fridge were made out of tofu. last week, i dreamt that i tasted a pickle and wished it had more vinegar.

could this mean that i need more vegetarians in my life? or less, maybe?

but, aren't pickles already vegetarian food? why would you need for your pickles to be made out of tofu*? would tofu pickles be kosher?

and then there's this:


what does it all mean?

***EDIT: TOFICKLES! haha. because that's what pickles made out of tofu would be called. mystery still unsolved though.***

13 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

awesome. maybe it just means that you need more pickles in your life!

Chantelle said...

I think it means you and your subconscious are uniquely adorable. :)

Steve Bailey said...

I think it means you ate too much salty foods.... the White Ninja represents the salt god turning you into one of his salty servants.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I have no idea what this all means, but I do know this....I will be extremely cautious of white ninjas now.

Suzy Krause said...

jen: this is maybe true? i put a pickle on barclay's sandwich every morning before he goes to work. maybe i should try two tomorrow?

chantelle: haha, i think if that's what it meant, then i would've had a dream involving plush pickles? :)

steve: I DO! I DO EAT TOO MUCH SALT! are you a dream interpreter?

amy: you should be anyways, all the time. i don't really know what they're about, but their faces are covered. so.

Ashlee said...

Every time I see a pickle, I start singing "I'll trade you my pickle for a nickle!" ....can't help myself. Have you seen the little rascals?

Deb A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb A said...

before i sat down to read your blog, i ate 9 pickles. total coincidence.

Suzy Krause said...

haha deb! that's amazing. maybe the dreams were for YOU.

Suzy Krause said...

oh, and ashlee! have i seen the little rascals...
i could perform the whole thing for you. :D
LOVE that movie.

Courtney Bates-Hardy said...

A friend sent this to me the last time I had a weird dream and blogged about it. This dream dictionary has everything! Even what it means to dream about zombies and motorcycles! http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=pickle

Suzy Krause said...

hahaha who writes these things?? and how do they know?? interesting..

BrigittaR said...

Well I reckon you can never have too many pickles in your life, so 'dream pickles' are ok by me!