Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{two things}

1} barclay and i went to his parents' house a couple days ago and went through boxes of his stuff from when he was in high school. i looked through his throw-away pile just in time to rescue an old guitar strap...which looked like it would make a completely wonderful camera strap. i modified it a tad and used some old keychains to attach it to my wee nikon and...shazaam. i just want to wear my camera everywhere now. to the grocery store, to banquets, to my friend's house... etcetera forever.



2} this video:

14 comments:

Sarah Rooftops said...

Love the camera strap!

Caitlin said...

Rob had a guitar strap that looked very similar! Same design but blue and green :)

Anonymous said...

that camera strap is right up my alley, no joke.

the best part of my day... said...

Don't cha love that? Something old that's new to you...nothing beats it...

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oooh what an awesome idea! It looks great, Suzy!

Unknown said...

I love that guitar strap. It looks perfect for you. Sheer perfection!

Unknown said...

I love your camera strap--I need an individual one my nikon one is really not cutting it anymore!

Suzy Krause said...

meeee too. :D

Suzy Krause said...

whoa! twinsies!

Suzy Krause said...

for real. can't stop looking at it... haha

Suzy Krause said...

yes! something a little broken in and worn, but still usable. second hand all the way.

Suzy Krause said...

thanks holly! :D

Suzy Krause said...

thanks nicki! :):)

Suzy Krause said...

i know hey? it's nice of them to throw one in but...it's just not pretty!