Monday, February 27, 2012

{heads up}

kelly ann's music monday playlist today is practically perfect in every way.

celeste is the blogger mostly likely to make me eat my laptop. who's buying blueberries today? me. that's who.

brandi's instagram is one of my favourites to follow. i'm not sure if she actually lives on this planet though. her's seems just a tad lighter and dreamier and prettier and stuff.

{just a few sites for your listening and eating and looking at pleasure. click on the screen shots to visit.}

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg. Every time I visit Celeste's blog, I have to run to the kitchen and grab something to snack on. Although it is never as satisfying as I'd imagine her yummy treats to be.

Caitlin said...

Oh man, those pancakes look yummy! The "eat my laptop" comment made me laugh.

Unknown said...

Just what I needed today--love finding new blogs!

Holly Knitlightly said...

WOO. Love posts like this. I love finding new stuff!

Brandi said...

Hey I'm on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY (insert image of a 5'4" medium build brunette doing the happy dance in her cubicle). I promise I am a native of Earth (born in Iowa) and not all parts of my life are as dreamy as what I show on instagram. You'll note that I usually post images on weekends...my day-to-day life consist of long walks in front of strip clubs, avoiding crakheads and trying not to step in dog and HUMAN feces :)

kelly ann said...

thank you, lady <3

Suzy Krause said...

oh i know...i wish she lived next door.

Suzy Krause said...

don't they? i'm just drooling away...

Suzy Krause said...

me too. {even though my google reader is full to capacity. there's just so many cool people out there.}

Suzy Krause said...

well sweet! and you really can never go wrong with good music, food, or pictures.

Suzy Krause said...

hahah well that makes you even more amazing. because your pictures really are out of this world.
{i'm so funny.}

Suzy Krause said...

you can grace my blog with your presence ANY TIME.