Friday, May 27, 2011

{back to blogger}

i really am sorry. i'm a blog hopper.

we're here now though, so just calm down and click around. nothing much is going to change around here; i just needed a facelift. i was feeling saggy and wrinkly.

i've readded the google friend connect, so you can subscribe again. i had taken it off of my last blog because i kept watching the numbers and becoming a little bit too preoccupied by them. but people stopped following because they couldn't figure out how to subscribe, so i guess we'll give it another go, and i'll just try not to pay attention. it was a nice break, anyhow.

for those of you who don't have google friend connect, you can subscribe by email, and whenever i post, it'll end up in your inbox. all that's in the sidebar.

if you're stuck in the past, click here to see posts from my last blog. 

and away we go.

17 comments:

Jen said...

it's so pretty!

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thanks jen. :D

AmberDenae said...

LOVE it!

Suzy Krause said...

:D thanks amber.

amyschmamey said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! you're back on blogger! I love this idea, your new name and your new look! YAY YAY YAY!!!. All is great with the world.

Ashlee said...

Hellooooooooooo again. My google reader has been updated with your new blogs 3 times now. 3rd time's the charm? ;)

Lydia said...

I love the layout. I was considering going to a black and white layout, but I think I'll keep it the way it is.

I am following your blog through bloglovin as well. :)

Suzy Krause said...

amy: hahah! thanks! it feels good to be back on blogger. there were just too many things about wordpress that i couldn't get over...

ashlee: yes! third time IS the charm. :D haha, glad you followed me here.

lydia: thanks :D i like your layout the way it is too. :)

Emily Jane said...

Lovely! And incidentally, you must promise me to start a band and name it Suzy and the Skyscrapers. Coolest name EVER :)

Suzy Krause said...

haha, it does kind of sound like a band name doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I really love this, but I'm biased because I happen to love you so muchly.

Hannah Joy said...

I like your new look! And it's a lot easier to see your posts with google friend connect :)

Suzy Krause said...

danielle: :D yikes! i blush. i love you right back.

hannah: thanks! i did miss the ease of gfc...it's good to be back. :)

Sarah Rooftops said...

Lovely! I just moved from Wordpress to Blogger, too, and love having a shiny new set up (and Friend Connect. With one friend).

Suzy Krause said...

sweet! i'll be your friend. :) i'll head over there as soon as my computer stops tweaking out at me.

and manalive, for all of blogger's annoying little quirks, i love the control i have over "little" things. like fonts, and layout. i totally missed that.

nova said...

What the...I'm so confused! hahaha

Suzy Krause said...

yes. i am sorry. i am a confusing lady.