Sunday, July 17, 2011

{dutch babies}

morning, you.
i'm just puttering around the kitchen, singing along at the top of my lungs to that song by foster the people, and making this {hopefully}:

i found it at jessie's blog, llama's and lace, and i hope it turns out as good as hers looks. 

either way, it's super easy and i really always love a good excuse to sing loud in the kitchen. so. happy sunday morning to me.

et tu.







plus here's the song for in case you want to copy my morning move for move:


4 comments:

Jessie Thetford said...

Thanks for the love, Suzy!!!
Also, I approve of such singing! :D
Big fan.

Suzy Krause said...

good song hey? it gets in my head alllll day.
also: my dutch babies were DELICIOUS. we loved them.

Jamie said...

Yum! I want to try making those too!

Love this song!

Lately, I can't get enough of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURRmC1AThQ

this cover of the Fleetwood Mac song "Dreams" by The Morning Benders. omg. <3

Suzy Krause said...

ooh--i'm watchin it right now! :)