Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{BLOG CRASHED: "oh! my nose is a play button!" edition}

hey there all you nice people.

just so you know, because i think you'll want to know: i'm going to take a walk, i think. because fall is excellent and taking a walk is a very good idea.

 i saw my next-door neighbour taking a walk the other day and it was weird for me because i'd never seen her outside of her yard. i didn't know she ever left her yard. i wondered if she had been kidnapped and was just returning to her yard, frazzled and shocked at the concept of there being world outside of her yard.

but then barclay got all voice-of-reasony and assured me that our neighbour is a real human lady and needs to leave her yard sometimes. it was still weird for me, though.

but the point is not that. the point is that it is wednesday and hannah is here to speak on the topic of gifting.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I though i'd let you and hannah know that i've skipped over every vlog post in my reader the past few days because I couldn't bring myself to pause my new NeedToBreathe CD. However, i paused it for y'all
And it was worth it! :)

Shelby