Saturday, November 12, 2011

{kid history}

my sister just showed me this, and i thought of how fortunate it was that she did {because you know about how much i like to laugh at stuff}.



PS: thanks for all the sweet suggestions on my last post. i'm absolutely going to do some link surfing and hopefully find my dream day planner. i'll let you know which one i pick and where you can get one too. if you haven't commented yet but still have something to say, let me know. the more options, the better. obviously.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL omg... I have to go watch all of them now.

Anonymous said...

BAWHAHA...too cute!

Jessie Thetford said...

I could not top laughing!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
You have changed my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to show this to the hubs tonight. I just might pee my pants.

nova said...

Have you seen the drunk history videos? YouTube that shit if you haven't, it's the same idea but with famous people in it and drunk story tellers, hahaha.