Thursday, March 15, 2012

{something i want to remember}

the other day i was kidnapped right out of my bed and taken to a diner on the other side of town, where i was interrogated for two hours and forced to eat french toast.
Photobucket
so that was nice. 
Photobucket
we talked about charles dickens and the three musketeers and charlotte bronte and e.m. bounds and i took pictures of him when he thought my camera was off. those kinds of pictures are the best kinds of pictures. 
Photobucket
and those kinds of mornings are the best kinds of mornings.
Photobucket

16 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I love the good kind of kidnappings.
I was telling my hubs this morning that he should kidnap me from work. He proceded to ask if he should gag me in the process. Ha!

Niken said...

i love that kind of morning too. when some friends have the same idea to go for coffee and breakfast. then we just talk about anything and nothing

Unknown said...

I wish I was kidnapped like this--I really have to try french toast never had it, its like eggy bread right?

Anonymous said...

that is pretty dang sweet if you ask me, but you didn't and i don't care.. so i'm giving you my opinion anyways.

Kayla said...

This makes my heart smile.

Caitlin said...

These dates are the best kind :) <3

Jessica said...

aw this is really sweet!

Suzy Krause said...

hahahaha...blindfold yes...gag...not so much?

Suzy Krause said...

indeed. the best way to start a day!

Suzy Krause said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! you are missing out hugely. here, this is how to make it. go forth and DO:
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/french_toast/

Suzy Krause said...

danielle: your opinion is always welcome. allllllwayyyyys.

Suzy Krause said...

my heart is smiling too! heart-smiling-friends!

Suzy Krause said...

indubitably.

JTay said...

Ha ha! So I saw the first picture (with the hairy forearms) and thought, "Marty took Suzy out for breakfast?"

Suzy Krause said...

HAHA. that's funny.

Holly Knitlightly said...

haha best kind of kidnapping! ;)