Friday, May 04, 2012

{case work 2 + self-promo}

sometimes when i spend too much time in a library or book store, i rush home and spend about two hours trying to write a book. that's how my brain works: it sees what other people do, and then it wants to join in.
so yesterday, after spending much too long browsing other people's iphone cases, i made a rash decision and opened up a store of my own on society 6.

this feels suspiciously a lot like self-promotion, but anyway--how am i going to have a store if no one knows it exists?

that said, go here, for laptop decals, iphone cases, and prints. i'll add more later, these are just the prints i had on hand.





12 comments:

Hannah Leanne said...

SUZ! Awesome. This is so awesome. And so obvious! I was looking through their collections deciding what I might choose for my future iPhone. Yours has been chosen!

larisaa said...

!!!! Good for you! I love them!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

This is just too awesome! I want one so bad! I've always loved your sticky notes! :)

Sarah Rooftops said...

Ah, cool! I love your bird named Graham (although I don't have an iPhone to put him on).

Suzy Krause said...

ohg garsh hannah! :D thanks much.

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thank you! :)

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thanks amy! :) i wish they could be cheaper...sigh.

Suzy Krause said...

oh rats! {you could put him on your laptop! haha, just saying...} ;)

Suzy Krause said...

thanks suzy!

Caitlin said...

Suzy! I love this! If i'm in the market for an iPhone case soon I'm coming to you :)

Suzy Krause said...

haha, DEAL.
{and thank you. :) }

Jessie Thetford said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! You stinkin' ROCK.