Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{clothes for you to sweat in}

are you looking for something to wear to the gym? i have something that'll look brilliant with your sweat on it. is that weird to say? i never know anymore.

anyway. society 6 is having a no shipping week again. that's 10 bucks off your order {shipping is crazy expensive. yuck.} 

so, in honour of that, i made some wearable things. mens & women's sizes available. it's all printed on american apparel stuff, and it's not crazy expensive. click on any picture in this post to go browse the store. but only if you want. i'm not trying to turn my blog into an annoying market place; i just really like society 6 and am having fun over there, and figured i'd mention it every once in a while. cheers, blogosphere.

5 comments:

Magical Daydream said...

I love your stuff. I am especially loving your paper crane series, that might have something to do with the fact that I just finished folding a 1000 paper cranes (if you are curious: http://magicaldaydream.blogspot.nl/2012/07/1000-paper-cranes.html ). Also love the coloured feather shirt. I think I will put something as an extra item on my wish-list for my upcoming birthday.. although I might be a bit too late with that, my siblings plan better than I do ;).

x

Marielle

Suzy Krause said...

aw garsh. thanks so much marielle!! :D

Nova said...

I WANT A HOODIE! :)

Nova said...

(but I'm saving for a big tattoo from a famous tattoo guy and I believe it will take all my money in the world so...maybe later)

Caitlin said...

Neat! I want all of this stuff. I will definitely check it out :)