Monday, July 16, 2012

{radical face}

you should know by now that if you can make me sad, you've made me very, very happy. but only, i mean, if you're a movie or a song or something like that. i'm assuming it has something to do with endorphins and other neuro-chemicals and also a little bit with being a girl, but who knows. all i know is that i've had radical face on my grooveshark playlist on repeat this morning, and i am thoroughly depressed, in the most delightful way.
sharing the wealth:
  radface by suzy krause on Grooveshark

4 comments:

Liz said...

I haven't been in blog land in a while, but I just wanted to stop in and say HI, and that I LOVE RADICAL FACE!!!!!
It's perfectly and most wonderfully sad.

Suzy Krause said...

hi liz!!! it's very understandable why you haven't been in blog land. if i'm not mistaken though...soooooon? :)

Liz said...

Saturday!!

Suzy Krause said...

so soon!!! congrats!