Thursday, October 04, 2012

{blankets and capital letters}

Photobucket
It's 1 degree Celsius here right now. I'm under a blanket, drinking coffee, listening to really chill music, running around the internet, taking care of business. I know in a couple of minutes I'll have to get up and do the things that need to get done in the real world, but for right now I'm a snuggly little bundle in the middle of a patch of light lace streaming in the dining room window.

How does anyone get anything done when the undersides of blankets are so cozy?

Anyway. I just wanted to tell you that I've decided to start using capital letters in an attempt to be a good role model. It's one of my October resolutions.

Other October resolutions include winning the McDonald's Monopoly game and being nicer to dogs and eating more spinach and not staying under this blanket the whole time.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

This is why I love fall! 1 Celsius is totally unbearable in winter, but in fall it's just plain pleasant :)

Jessie Thetford said...

Hehe! Great resolution. And as for your question, "How does anyone get anything done when the undersides of blankets are so cozy?" I'm with you on this one.

MarĂ­a said...

Staying under the blanket is a must. It's 25 celsius here right now, and I'm chilly already. If it weren't for my statistics exam on Monday, I'd be under a blanket myself.
I'm craving hot chocolate! :(

<3