Saturday, October 20, 2012

{free music for your saturday}

One of my favourite places on the internet is a site called Noisetrade.com. Musicians of all genres put tracks {and sometimes full albums} on there for you to come along and download for free. And it's completely legal. And you're not making your favourite artists mad because they're the ones putting their stuff on there. You enter your email address; they send you a download code, and that's it.

I could spend hours just scrolling through until I either see someone I recognize, or someone who looks interesting. I'll click on random albums and listen for a bit and then, when I love them, hit the download button. My iTunes is so full right now, and I love it. It's like someone opened a free buffet restaurant on my front lawn. I'll take this one, and some of this, and some of that, and--YES! this...

The only, only thing that might bug you about it is the fact that you have to scroll through so much music without really knowing what you're looking for. If you're too lazy busy for that, allow me to keep you updated on my downloads and where you can find them for yourself. {Just click on the picture if you want the music!}

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Niken said...

thank you so much for sharing the site!
this is awesome!!!
i love to discover new musics

kalie brynn. said...

oh i do love that site! free music is seriously the best. have you ever been to bandcamp.com?? same thing, really neat! maybe you'll find EVEN MORE NEW THINGS!

hannah debbie said...

ah that is SO cool!

Meg said...

I spent the better part of yesterday listening to new bands and filling my music library. AWESOME share!

Suzy Krause said...

kalie: mmhm! i've poked around that site a bit, but i thought you have to pay for the music you download there? maybe it's changed?

hannah: INDEED.