Thursday, October 25, 2012

{my own head}

Photobucket Life is just the right amount of exciting around here right now.

I'm trying some more new things and learning some more new things and exploring some more new places and meeting some more new people and remembering to get the right amount of sleep and drinking a tad more coffee, but not too much. That's a good combination.

It's fun when you start to figure out your own head; how it functions, what it needs, what it can do, what it can't, when you should push it, when you shouldn't. That's probably the first step to becoming a rational adult!

I'm on my way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would you want to become a rational adult? besides, there is not much rationality in life, no matter how old you are. I dare say, the older you get the more things will startle you...

MySpecialAgent said...

I'm 31 and don't know if I'll ever be a rational adult. ;)

Caitlin said...

Good for you, Suzy! And don't become TOO rational, that's boring! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I agree, don't get too rational, I love your quirkiness :) So glad that things are going swimmingly for you though!