Thursday, January 24, 2013

{homemade stationary}

Every Christmas, I try to do at least a few homemade gifts. Because of money. Because of sentimentality. Because...honestly? Selfishly? It's fun.

This year, I decided way back in September (for me, that is miraculously early to have thought of a Christmas present for anyone) to make stationary for a few of the girls on my list. I got some brown paper from Michael's and doodled around with my new watercolour pencil crayons for days and days until I felt I had enough for a set.

Now it's all I want to do anymore. But Christmas is over. Rats about that.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

omg what a great idea! now this is a homemade gift i would totally love to give AND recieve!

xx, kara

Alivia said...

Ohhh everything you create is always so BEAUTIFUL!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

You should open up a shop! These are awesome! I love handmade notes! The dots are my favorite.

Suzy Krause said...

do it! i want to see what you'd come up with... :)

Suzy Krause said...

aw! thanks alivia. :) what a nice thing to say...

Suzy Krause said...

thank you amy!!! homemade is always funnest to give and get... :)

Anonymous said...

Put them on your online shop! They'd sell like hot delicious cakes.

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thanks suzy! sadly, i don't really 'make' the stuff in my online shop. i just send in my doodles and they put them on their own products and ship them out for me. i'd probably have to open an etsy for these...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ok. Wellllllllll sell them somewhere. The world needs suzy stationery.

Suzy Krause said...

hahaha you are seriously so sweet.
if a store would sell them, i would fall over i'd be so happy. :)

Jessie Thetford said...

These are SOOO Gorgeous!!! Love. Love. LOVE.
Maybe you could sell them at Paper Umbrella?

Suzy Krause said...

oh man. that would be my DREAM. i'm not worthy of that.
maybe someday...