Friday, March 08, 2013

{listening to coffee and drinking music}

It's hard to put this coffee down and leave my spot beside the window this morning. But it's important, probably, to not sit in one place all day. Anyway, I should go. I need to be somewhere in 34 minutes and I look more like a What than a Who. But I just needed to tell you first about the metallic robot deer I saw yesterday, which had eyes with lightbulbs inside and a head which made an eerie whirring noise as it swivelled. Who thinks of these things? But the point is not that. The point is here's a playlist for you and I to listen to while we get ready for the day. Cheers, everyone. March 8, 2013 by suzy krause on Grooveshark

10 comments:

Nova said...

I did like a triple take at your post title.

Niken said...

i think we all have that time. when we need to get up instead just sitting at one spot with coffee in one hand all day long. hope you have a great weekend :)

Emily Jane said...

Thank you, lovely! This'll accompany my afternoon projects nicely!

Caitlin said...

"Look more like a What than a Who." Have I mentioned how awesome I think you are and how I'm pretty sure you describe feelings I myself have had better than I ever could?

Suzy Krause said...

because i'm so witty and clever. i know.

Suzy Krause said...

thanks! it was a great weekend. i hope yours was equally great. or better, even. :)

Suzy Krause said...

i'm glad! :)

Suzy Krause said...

have i mentioned how great i think YOU are and how much i love your comments?

claudyayrine said...

how come i always love every single playlist of yours?
:)

Suzy Krause said...

because we have similar ears maybe?
;)