Monday, August 26, 2013

{sit-down-shut-up}

So it's Monday again, is it? I'm eating a bowl of Mini Wheats and listening to the whir of the dishwasher--maybe not 'worth' documenting, but what is, really?

Lately, the weeks have been passing like days. Wake up, lay down, Summer's over. Soon, I'll be starting up piano lessons again. The nights will be cooler and the vines in the backyard will turn bright orange. I'm ready for it. Maybe I'll even start writing stuff down and taking pictures again. Between picking the ripe berries and apples in the backyard, unpacking the last few straggling moving boxes, and wandering around my new neighbourhood scoping out parks, libraries, and grocery stores, I just haven't had a lot of sit-down-shut-up time.

4 comments:

MySpecialAgent said...

Hopefully you've located a coffee shop!

Niken said...

but i hope you have time to relax and enjoy the time :)

Suzy Krause said...

Oh, I have! Two, actually! :)

Suzy Krause said...

I have been. :) Thanks!