Thursday, June 23, 2011

{midnight bloggins}

it's night. it's 2:01. my alarm is set for 4:30 am {YIKES that is happening in 2 and a half hours}. i started working on a wee project at like 8 pm and i have been unable to walk away from it.

i'm debating at this point whether to just stay awake and finish or what, because you know how when you get asleep after being awake for a long time and then you wake up but you can't, fully, because your body won't? it's like that. on an even grander, more confusing scale.



the problem is that this project involves a lot of lettering, and i'm afraid that if i try to push through, i'm going to start writing strange dream-esque things instead of the things i'm supposed to be writing. and i'm doing it in pen because i'm daring and bold, so i can't really afford to write "armchair" instead of "amaretto".  you know how it is.

i just accidentally clunked myself over the head with my laptop.
bedtime, absolutely.

6 comments:

erin e flynn said...

lol, what are you making?

amyschmamey said...

I get that way with projects. I can't stop working on something midway...I have to finish! UGH! It's annoying. I have no clue how you clunk yourself on your head with a laptop... I'm impressed. I hope you got some sleep and that your project gets done and well. ha.

Anonymous said...

Yes...definately time for bed! But it looks lovely, if that's any consolation :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I hate late nights like that! Feels pointless to sleep but you just have to!

Suzy said...

Suzy! I'm ever so sorry, I've been out of the blogiverse for a few days since I've got a new job. So this is just to say I hope you had a marvellous birthday and sorry I missed it :)

Suzy Krause said...

eef: i'm makin a menu board for a coffee house reception at my sister-in-law's wedding. :)

amyschmamey: haha yeah...i'm talented. i was trying to take a picture of my project with the camera's webcam and i slipped and banged myself in the head. it hurt!

crystal: thanks. :D

amylou: i know! i ended up getting two hours of sleep, and felt just horrible getting up the next morning. should've pulled an all-nighter.

suzy: aw thank you!!