Saturday, June 04, 2011

{THUMBS UP EVERYBODY FOR ROCK AND ROLL}

it's saturday. a day for getting things done, a day for friends and family, a day for a birthday party in the evening, and hard work all afternoon, and red river cereal and hey rosetta in the morning. ah. most likely a fantastic day.

a day for living life to the fullest.

so today, in the spirit of saturday, i hand the mic over to a very inspirational young man--to inspire, and to encourage. he knows you can do it.

{before watching, open a seperate window in youtube and play this song in the background.}


10 comments:

Kayla said...

Hahahahaha! That was so much better with the song in the background. Suzy, you just know how to sweeten life.

Suzy Krause said...

heehee, and isn't he ADORABLE? he'll be a great speaker some day.

Charlie said...

He is sooo adorable!

Jamie said...

hahahah...I love that he is just yelling as loud as he can. I feel inspired.

Suzy Krause said...

indubitably.

Joni said...

good call on Battle Hymn of the Republic! I feel like I can do anything, but especially ride my bike!

Suzy Krause said...

well go to it joni!

Unknown said...

haha, he is awesome! He may have inspired me to finally get on my bike and learn (yes, I was deprived in my childhood) how to ride it!

Suzy Krause said...

well you'll have to learn and then make your own inspirational video...

amyschmamey said...

Oh my dear heavenly maker. THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! I did the music thing and everything. It was perfect! ha. Great GREAT post. ha.