Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{lately, i've been...}

Photobucket
1 & 2} hanging out with friends at coffee shops
3} doing laundry like a crazy woman
4} going to lots of shows in sweet venues
5} enjoying the sun rising earlier in the morning
6} getting ready for a baby shower
7} sitting by the window
8} rediscovering my love for toaster strudels
9} sticking lyrics on the windows
10} eating apples to balance out the toaster strudels
11} enjoying flowers from my mum-in-law
12} being sick in bed a little
13} discovering sweet new blogs
14} working on some music stuff with barclay
15} visiting the art gallery
16} hanging with my niece {and anticipating the arrival of three more nieces/nephews}
17} playing around on my training wheels camera a bunch
18} hitting up the self-serve frozen yogurt shop in the next town over
19} going on road trips
20} being sad about my dead flowers. everything dies, did you know that?

{all the pictures are from my instagram, @ suzykrause}

14 comments:

Sarah Rooftops said...

Aw, I love the circles. Why didn't I think of circles? *stamps feet*

nova said...

I thought those apple slices were a bum with a star on it at first glance.

Anonymous said...

My mum gave me the same flowers on Sunday..I'm so happy spring is here.
I hope you are feeling better now..
(three nephews??? wow!)

Caitlin said...

Pretty photos :) And we've had some dead flowers too, such a bummer!

Gale said...

are these stickers?? makes me want to finally fix my little computer that crashed and dig up my phone photos and make some too. or i can take some new ones. i love how they look! also, your neice is extremely squishable. and all week i've been popping into this self serve yogurt place that just opened up too hehe. #19 is my favorite...i loved your story about it some posts ago:)

Hannah Leanne said...

The next shop over as in Pense? Awesome.

Unknown said...

I love that photo of your neice made me laugh--and although everything dies it always seems my plants die a lot quicker than everyone elses--I obviously do not have green fingers.

Suzy Krause said...

hahaha your blog is all about circles!! i'm sure i've seen it other places too, so feel free to join the circle club! :)

Suzy Krause said...

hahahah i just spent way too long trying to see the "bum" in the apple slices.
i think i do now. weird.

Suzy Krause said...

i saw them on your blog!! aren't they so cute? i love[d] them. sigh.
{and yeah, three! yay! --unless someone goes and has twins. i have three sisters-in-law who all managed to get pregnant around the same time. hokey. dinah. :)}

Suzy Krause said...

WHY DOES EVERYTHING DIE????

Suzy Krause said...

hmm...they're not stickers...yet. but i could totally print them out on printable label sheets and MAKE stickers. what a stellar idea gale!

and yes, my niece is my best friend. we've loved each other since the day she was born. :)

Suzy Krause said...

I WISH.

Suzy Krause said...

seriously! how do people keep anything alive???