Thursday, February 28, 2013

{wuss in love}

Photobucket Barclay had to go out of town for business stuff. Every time this happens, it's like I revert to being a 12 year-old. I walk around the house looking at stuff and wondering what I should do about it.

Piles of junk on that couch? Oh. I'll sit on this other couch.

Dishes in the sink? I don't know; I guess I just won't go in the kitchen anymore.

2 o'clock in the afternoon? Oh yeah, lunch. Spaghetti and butter, or a Pop Tart?

Actually, who needs food anyway? I'm going to listen to sad music, dye my hair, and lay on the floor, sighing. {I'm the Pavlov's dog of hair dyeing. Every time Barclay leaves town, I get out the hair dye.}Photobucket Photobucket He's coming home today, which is improving my mood exponentially. I'm even going to go do the dishes and vacuum the floors after I finish taking awkward selfies in the bathroom mirror. I should probably also mention that he's only been gone one night. What can I say? I'm an extreme wuss and I'm in love.

Also, I'm a mermaid. {Please help!} Photobucket

19 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm EXACTLY like this when Rob's gone. I just don't eat at all or try to make do on cheese and crackers. Last summer I lost like, 10-15 lb just from not eating. Glad he's coming home soon :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Suzy, ou always make me smile!! Your hair looks greaaaat! =)=)
Keep strong, Barclay will be home soon =)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Everytime Jeff leaves I just lay on the couch and watch terrible tv shows on Netflix and eat peanut butter and jam or cereal for supper. haha.. glad I am not the only one!! We have a dog now and that helps because I have a little buddy around all the time.

- erika

Jen Glen said...

One night's enough for me! Hope you got your emotional quadrant filled up with something else!

Brittany said...

haha, i love this.
sometimes its just nice lie on the floor and listen to sad music and sigh anyways. it doesn't really make sense to do that when people who make you happy are around, haha.

Christie said...

I literally laughed out loud... I live with my man too and he is going away for 2 nights. I always manage to make a mess and wait until the last minute to clean it all up! :o)

Unknown said...

i LOVE your hair like this! mermaid hair! love love love :)

xx, kara

Suzy Krause said...

oh man. i was thinking about you when i wrote this--i felt SO WUSSY. you have a way harder gig than i do. i don't know how you do it.

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thank you!!! :)

Suzy Krause said...

definitely not the only one!!! i always think back to when i was single and living alone. how did i do that?

Suzy Krause said...

we had the phone! so that was good. plus i went and slept at liz's house... :)

Suzy Krause said...

that's very true, actually. sad music is the best.

Suzy Krause said...

i did that too! the house was CHAOS and i was running around five minutes before he got home trying to make it look at least sane...

Suzy Krause said...

thanks kara!! i wish it would last longer... i love colours...

Lauren Sherritt said...

Suzy that hair is GREAT.

I live with two other girls, and I swear the moment they're not home for a night, I just lose the plot! We have a tall, skinny townhouse, and I literally spend the whole time pacing around up and down stairs and looking confused. Glad to hear other people do the same!

Suzy Krause said...

thanks lauren!

so crazy hey? when you get used to something, it just throws off your balance when it's not there!!

Ashlee said...

I LOVE YOUR MERMAID HAIR. Yep, all caps worthy.

Suzy Krause said...

aw, thanks ashlee! :D

Caitlin said...

Psh! Not wussy at all! I'm a mess no matter how long Rob's gone, a few days or months! <3