Wednesday, February 27, 2013

{at my dining table}

I spend so much time at my dining table. Eating, yeah, but mostly crafting, doodling, working, making, thinking. It's right between two big sunny windows, the power cable for my laptop reaches the outlet from here, and it's just a solid place to put a lot of stuff. A baby elephant could hang out on that corner over there and I'd still be able to tap away on my laptop over here.
Photobucket Today, at my dining table, I'm working on Paper Umbrella stuff and listening to music, trying to get familiar with some new artists before I head off to Toronto next month for a music festival {MEDIA ACCREDITATION'D, BABY}. {{Sorry, I didn't mean to call you baby.}}

I still have to apply for band interviews and book flights and figure out schedules and stuff, and I don't remember what the deadlines are or even which days I'm going and it feels a little overwhelming at times, but then I'm like SUZY IT'S MUSIC SHUT UP and I feel better about everything. 

Music is not supposed to stress anyone out. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

NO.FREAKIN.WAY!!!!! Going to Toronto for a music festival with media accreditation?!?! That is SO freakin awesome...and perfect for you...and you should take me with you...and I'm super jealous and you need to tell me the story of how this happened! AWESOME!

Holly Knitlightly said...

!!! You're coming to Toronto again? This time we have to hang out!!! E-mail me!! Haha.

Nova said...

NEVER EVER CALL ME BABY EVER AGAIN

Suzy Krause said...

oh crystal!! i would LOVE to take you with me. can you imagine the fun we could get up to together in a city like toronto????

{and the 'story of how this happened' isn't all that exciting. one of the online entertainment magazines i write for is sending me. :) they just texted me about a month ago and said, "we're going to toronto!" and i was like, "oh good!"}

Suzy Krause said...

yes!! and i was thinking of you! we should take in a concert together at the festival or do david's tea or something! needs to happen!!!

Suzy Krause said...

whoa drama queen.
;)