Monday, April 22, 2013

{i love you, monday}

 photo IMG_5284_zpsf25962ba.jpg The week was a blur of live music, ridiculous midnight encounters, angry boss ladies, stupidly huge pieces of cheesecake, several cases of mistaken identity, fancy parties, hours and hours without bathroom breaks, media scrums and screaming crowds; my arm is wrecked and the right side of my body is bruised from an unfortunate incident on Saturday night, and I have no desire to do anything today but go back to bed with a hot water bottle and maybe eat through an entire box of Gushers (on sale at Liquidation World right now for $1.25).

I have never been so happy to see Monday morning in my life.

12 comments:

Nova said...

I must know more.

Unknown said...

Would you look at all those lanyards the media / volunteer / VIP credentials!! That looks like the making of an amazing weekend! Hope you had fun at the Junos!!!

Mrs. Wilson said...

My favourite part is how none of the IDs spell your name the same way. Or even use the same name.

Jen Glen said...

I cannot wait to hear all about it! Sounds like you had a crazy time, full of "I can't believe that actually happened to you" stories, as per usual. Looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

hey, its Dana, I emailed you a while back about your blog! Anyway, I saw you at the exchange--we were one of the lucky few who didn't get in despite waiting 45 minutes. I was a bit desperate and I saw you rushing in with a friend (recognized you from here) and then you came back out, I must have been glaring at you angrily ha ha because after you saw me your face softened and you timidly said "excuse me" with a little smile. Lol. Anyway, I almost ALMOST introduced myself and asked for a smuggle in but then realized that would be a tad creepy. Hope you enjoyed the Junos! Feel better soon!

Suzy Krause said...

well, okay.

Suzy Krause said...

hahaha, amazing, probably. but i am still too dead tired to appreciate it fully!

Suzy Krause said...

I KNOW. this caused a great deal of confusion for many people.

Suzy Krause said...

haha, well i'm excited to tell you my stories!

Suzy Krause said...


are you for real????!!!! you TOTALLY should've stopped me! i probably looked like a trainwreck because the night i went to the exchange {friday, right?} my job was purely to run from venue to venue checking lineups and wait times and it was stressful and i was exhausted. so sorry if i looked angry and stressed... hahah.

but seriously, next time you see me in public, tackle me or something! i'd love to meet you!

Erika Hayden said...

can't wait to hear more!!

Suzy Krause said...

i'm excited to write it all out! :)