Monday, April 08, 2013

{lippy kids}

I was on my way home from a friend's house the other day, driving carefully down a heavily rutted street lined with bony-branched trees and massive snow banks. It was almost dark and it was snowing, again. Because it's always, always snowing.

And I was looking up at the sky through the trees and at the snowbanks which looked like couches and coffee tables beneath dusty white slipcovers in an old, abandoned house, and I turned the radio up as loud as I could stand it and this song was playing.

Do they know these days are golden? 
Build a rocket boys! Build a rocket boys!

4 comments:

the best part of my day... said...

Adore this tune....Posted it back in December.

Suzy Krause said...

so beautiful eh? i love watching them perform it.

Anonymous said...

Love this song!

Suzy Krause said...

meeeeee too.