Monday, September 12, 2011

{multimedia monday}


EF - Live The Language - Sydney from Gustav Johansson on Vimeo.


EF - Live The Language - Vancouver from Gustav Johansson on Vimeo.


EF - Live The Language - LA from Gustav Johansson on Vimeo.

{these videos are fantastic with a capital all of the letters.}



{conor oberst can get away with a lot of things musically that i wouldn't like if anyone else tried them. ie: steel guitar.}



{this is my sister-in-law's blog. she has the best way with words.}

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I saw Monsters of Folk play last year and watching Conor made me week in the knees :)

Suzy Krause said...

mmhm---SO good live!

Anonymous said...

I like the videos so much. I hadn't seen these yet, I just had seen those of Paris and London and loved them.
Every monday I put on your playlist while reading some blogs =)

Suzy Krause said...

i love the videos too! what a cool idea; i hope he does more.